Using the free JLG Digital iOS app
- Simply download the JLG Digital app from the App Store.
- Sign in using the login info for the school-level book stream of your choice.
- When a window pops up prompting Personal Account Sign In—do not fill that out. Just click OK to access the books and start reading! NOTE: You will only have to do this once. After the first time, your device will automatically log in for you.
- Tap on a title to open the book. Doing this will also download the title for offline reading, so you will still be able to read the book through the app when not connected to the internet.
- Simply swipe left and right on your screen to navigate through the book. You can also click on the Settings gear in the top right corner of the screen and change to “Continuous” to scroll up and down through the book.
Enjoy this free, unlimited access!
Using the free JLG Digital Desktop version
- Click the school-level book stream of your choice: Elementary, Middle School, High School.
- Ignore the Personal Account Sign-In box at the top of the page—just scroll down to the books and get started. You can even click the “X” in the top right corner of the sign-in box so that it goes away.
- Simply click on a book to go to its page, then click the “Read” or “Play” button to begin reading/listening. Audiobooks are designated with a headphone icon on the lower right corner of the book cover; ebooks are designated with a tablet icon on the lower right corner.
- If an audiobook fails to play, check your browser. Audiobooks will not play in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.